Dr. Todosijevic is a Registered Clinical Psychologist (CPBC #1758) specializing in providing individual and group therapy to adult (19+) women and men from diverse backgrounds, who seek help for a broad range of problems and difficulties.
- Longstanding Difficulties, such as persistent or recurring anxiety or depression, unhealthy relationship with food, eating disorders, difficult relationships, or general dissatisfaction with life.
- Acute Problems, such as the sudden onset of anxiety, panic attacks, depression, health problems, or difficulties in relationships.
- Healing from past sexual, physical, and/or emotional abuse experiences (e.g. harassment/bullying) .
- Relationship Conflicts, such as conflicts between parents and grown children, siblings, or romantic/life partners.
- Life Transitions, such as a relocation, changes in career, the ending of a relationship, or other significant life changes.
- Workplace Issues, such as getting fired, finding a new job, the stress of a promotion, conflict with colleagues, or coping with a difficult boss.